TN BRIDGE is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2002-12-02. The program can be installed on Windows.
TN BRIDGE 3 is the new web-to-host terminal emulator for IBM Mainframes and AS/400, designed to take full advantage of the web technology. It works as both web-browser and web-server extension, allowing it's installation on the client computer as well on a server. Supports multiple sessions for display and printer emulation from a single interface and, also allows you to surf the web in the mid-time and go back to your sessions without losing the information.
It supports with TN3270E and TN5250E protocol standards for display and SCS printing, SOCKS firewall support and SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0 encryption.
Check for all features and discover all this web-aware, most flexible and cost-effective tool can do for you with high security and low maintenance.
* Security: SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 support. Firewall SOCKS 4, 4a, 5. NT user authentication (as web-server extension). iSeries encrypted sign-on bypass.
* 3270 and 5250 display modes: Supports models 2, 3, 4 and 5 for 3270 displays and 24x80 and 27x132 display resolution for 5250 displays, both in normal and extended attribute modes.
* SCS printing support: Integrated SCS (SNA Character String) print emulation, supporting IBM-3287 and IBM-3812 devices through standard Telnet protocol. Supports direct, print-to-file and preview modes.
* File transfer: Supports file transfer between PC and VM/TSO/CICS systems by implementing the IND$FILE protocol.
* International support: International character translation, including support for custom ASCII/EBCDIC tables.
* Screen Styles: Comes with classic and windows-like styles for screen-emulation. Also allows additional screen-styles definition with color, font and cursor customization.
* Web-Browser and Web-Server extensions: TN BRIDGE 3 can be installed in the client computer as well as in a web-server computer, affording great flexibility at setup and configuration times.
* Multiple sessions: Allows emulate multiple display and printer terminals.
Free for personal use.
TN BRIDGE (version 3) has a file size of 3.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 172 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.